Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tiny Stoves For Tiny Homes




If you live in a tiny home, or even on a boat, like the ones pictured here, you might want a tiny stove to keep it (and you) warm.

Check out all the tiny homes on Tiny House Blog

Jotul602

Little Cod

Herring

Halibut


SARDINE STOVE INFO & SPECS.
The Sardine Stove made for boats. It makes me want to get a boat just so I need this stove!

Three Ways to Heat Your Tiny House

Traditional Cast Iron Marine Stoves by Navigator Stove Works,Inc.

J√łtul F 602 CB Woodstove

Cabela's Outfitter Series™ Tent Stove Accessories, View All Tents, Tents, Camping : Cabelas.com

WonWay.biz » THE Won Way Biz STORE

Wall Tents, Canvas Tents and Hunting Stoves all at Discount Prices




5 comments:

thecottagebythecranelakeolof1 said...

Those small stoves are great! My mother has one of those and when we had our last hurricane and over 100 000 homes were without electric power for over a month, they still could have a warm home and cook food as they wanted!

But I have to admit that I´ve never seen one in a boat before. Smart idea!

My stove is bigger though, it is actually as big as an electric stove in all ways and I´ve come to realize that it isn´t that common to have such a big stove! I´m so lucky that they kept it here when they renovated the cottage some years before I bought it!

Have a great day now!
Christer.

Terria Fleming said...

Hi Christer, You are so lucky to have a nice big wood stove for your house. But I just think these tiny stoves are so cute and since so many people are going with tiny homes now, and saving energy, these tiny stoves seem like they would work out very well.

Me and My Dog said...

Love these little stoves. I've lived with a wood stove for heating twice, and really enjoyed keeping it stoked and the heat balanced. Having a well and a wood stove and a propane fueled cooking stove really made me feel pretty self sufficient. When the power went out, I was just fine. :)

Terria Fleming said...

I love them too. I just wish I could afford one!

Practical Parsimony said...

Terria,
I love the tiny stoves! I don't think I have ever seen a wood stove that small.