Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Talking to Your Angels



"Angels are always there, just waiting for us to give them permission to enter our lives.  Angel’s voices are like the gentle whisper of our spirit. That loving guidance is always there, we are the ones who have to practice listening, we must develop discernment. Discernment is really just a fancy way of saying – LISTEN. If I keep saying, “I can’t hear you” I won’t be able to hear. If instead I keep affirming I can hear you eventually I will. Practice makes perfect." -Susan Gregg
Read more by following the link below.

Talking to Your Angels
Susan Gregg is the author of eight books including the award-winning "Mastering the Toltec Way" and "The Encyclopedia of Angels, Spirit Guides and Ascended Masters." She has been exploring spirituality since the early 1970s and completed an apprenticeship with Don Miguel Ruiz. Her greatest passion is showing others how they can be happy and this passion has resulted in her "Food for the Soul" podcast.

Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/angelsonyourshoulder/index.php#ixzz2HU5wKn9P


Photo is from FreeFoto.com






No comments: