1) Make a donation to your local food bank to help the hungry in your community. Or help pack food boxes or serve the holiday meal to local homeless people.
2. Gifts for Kids: Select a gift tag for a child from one of the Christmas tree displays in your local store and purchase the gift the child asked for.
3. Coat drives. If you live in an area with cold weather, then please consider donating a warm coat or two (scarves, mittens and gloves, and warm hats are needed too), to your local coat drive.
4. Recycle. Reduce. Reuse. For the planet and for you. Because it's a good thing to do, especially now during the holiday season when there is so much waste.
5. Donate school supplies to needy children in your cities schools.