Monday, January 12, 2015

Job Hunting and Working Those Side Hustles



You might have noticed if you're a regular reader of my blog that I've suddenly started posting a bunch of articles about either job hunting, side hustles, or earning or saving money.
There's a reason for that. I am currently job hunting, after a job ended and then a promised job situation fell through. So now I'm doing all I can to survive and pay my bills.

I know I'm not the only one in this situation, so I thought I'd try to help others who are job hunting or trying to get through a tough situation, by sharing information on earning money, saving money, and job hunting, on my blog. If I help even one family I consider it a job well done.

I also have a Donation button on my site and am asking for donations to help keep me writing and sharing good information and inspiring people in any way I can.  If any of my readers feel inspired to help by donating, there's a button on the right side of my blog, under my photo and personal information. I thank you in advance for your donations, large or small!


No comments: