Saturday, April 2, 2016

How I Eat Light


This is the way I eat.


Here are some of the things in my refrigerator. 
I do share the kitchen, and since not everyone eats
 like I do, there are things in my refrigerator and 
freezer and in my home that I  don't eat.


Beans and other legumes, rice, organic veggies and fruit


Some of my spices, herbs, and seasonings. All are as natural 
and organic as I can get them. 


My freezer. The containers hold homemade veggie and bean soups.


Herbal teas.No coffee. No caffeine.


My oils, dressings, condiments, and drinks.


Sea salt, and stevia, honey, and agave syrup
for sweetening. I'm working hard to eliminate sugar from my diet. 


I never eat meat, but I will occasionally eat wild Alaskan salmon.
I also eat halibut and some other fish from the ocean, 
but never any farmed fish.
I am not perfect, and it took me many years to get to this place.
I am lactose intolerant, so no dairy.
I have very recently started trying to eliminate sugar and caffeine from my diet.
Yes I occasionally lapse and have some chips or something.
But I eat this way for the most part.

I no longer have any weight issues.
My skin is clear.
I have high energy.
I look and feel years younger than my actual age.

I do not contribute to any of the pain that farm animals are subjected to in factory farms.

Oh and one last thing; I always prepare my food with love 
and bless it before eating.


Through the ages many spiritual masters have advocated a 
light vegetarian, or near vegetarian, diet. 

There are reasons for that. Not only do we feel better and 
have more energy, but we are also not taking any of 
the fear or pain energy into our bodies that come 
from  animals that  have been hunted for food, or that 
have been raised in cages and force fed antibiotics 
and hormones, and other unhealthy substances.


No comments: